[Koha] FAQ (final?)

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Wed Nov 21 11:48:06 NZDT 2001

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Nicholas Stephen Rosasco wrote:

> My remaining questions/want to adds are:
> What is the hardware for the HLT, CMSD sites?
> (more info is better)

CMSD Info.  I am running Koha on 8 sites now.  Collections range from
2,000 to 8,000 items per installation.  The servers in the schools range
in size, but the elementary schools where I am currently installing Koha
typically have a Pentium 200 MHz to 300 MHz machine with 64 MB of ram.
I'm not noticing any speed problems with these fairly low end machines,
and fairly small collections.

Steve Tonnesen