[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] FAQ

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Nov 1 11:42:56 NZDT 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Rosalie Blake wrote:

> Well done again!!
> I liked the layout a lot - very simple and direct.

Thanks!

At the moment, I have it setup so that a Koha administrator can switch
between having either the normal Koha acquisitions process or my
simplified entry form.  The librarians see one or the other.  It might
actually make more sense to offer both to the librarians and let them
choose the method that makes sense for them at the moment.  I think my
format makes more sense during the initial cataloguing of a library's
holdings, while the Koha format is more useful for ongoing acquisitions.

Steve.