[Koha] file not avialble

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Sep 5 09:04:21 NZST 2001

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 11:18:06PM +0530, Sharad K. Sonkar said:
> hi rachel
> i have downloded koha-1.1.1 version. There are some files which are not
> present in that module. How can i get these files. please advice. The
> files list is given below.
>
> advance report.html
> modify-item.html
> add-biblio.html
> stock.html
> add.items.html
> total return-today.html
> numbers-issues-4.gif

Hi there,

These files were just template files we used when developing the system.
They can safely be ignored. In fact any references to them should disappear,
so if u can tell me where they are linked from ill try to fix that up.

Thanks

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz