[Koha] Sourceforge Version

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jul 31 10:04:26 NZST 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 11:04:44AM -0400, Robert Rickenbrode II said:
> Hey folks, I just downloaded and installed koha-1.1.1 from the Sourceforge
> site (I'm in the US) and again got the errors I described in the
> circulation section.
>
> I'm reverting back to the versions email to me by Steve T. last week.  Any
> thoughts?

Strange, the tarball, is a checkout straight from the cvs tree, so should be
the current scripts.

Ill check it out tonight after work.

Thanks for the warning Robert

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz