[Koha] I'm back

Benedykt P. Barszcz kb2qzv at box43.pl
Mon May 7 22:15:41 NZST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tonnesen Steve" <tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca>
To: "Koha Open Source Library System" <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:02 AM
Subject: [Koha] I'm back

> Okay, after a lengthy hiatus on other projects, I'm back working on Koha
> for a bit.

Hi,
Are there any serious thought among the developers of Koha to include
support for internationalization?
I tried a little bit to fiddle around with gettext() function but didn't
succede. I thing that the problem has to be dealt with on a larger scale,
because gettext() will not take care of the html files. Also, for a
non-programmer it is quite difficult to insert gettext string into perl
script next to the HTML formatting strings.

Could anyone start a directory ./i18 and start providing scripts with
localization issues?
Currency stuff in Koha does not take into account europian money. Could that
be defined by the user?

Benedykt

PS. Sorry to say but I have never managed to cleanly install Koha so far.

--
uwaga: dobre ksiazki: PHP4. Aplikacje - Visual Basic w Bazach Danych
C++ w Zadaniach - Jezyk C. Szkola Programowania - Linux Polecenia -