[Koha] Version 1.07 database update

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Dec 21 21:49:33 NZDT 2000

* Tonnesen Steve <tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca> [001221 07:45]:

> The database update script failed for me.
>
> The itemnumber field was already in the 1.06 table, so the itemtype field
> never got added.  Also, I noticed that the new 1.07 koha.mysql data had a
> key on the datetime field.  I had to modify the statistics datetime field
> so that it was NOT NULL and then add the key.

Ahhh whoops I'll fix that now.
A new version of the database update script is at www.koha.org/download/
Ill replace the one in the tarballs as well now also.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                                       Programmer
025 500 789                                          Katipo Communications Ltd