[Koha] (Fwd) How do I download Koha onto my computer

Rosalie Blake rosalie at levin.library.org.nz
Sun Dec 3 19:56:22 NZDT 2000

From:           	"Brent on XTRA" <slava at xtra.co.nz>
To:             	<rosalie at library.org.nz>
Subject:        	How do I download Koha onto my computer
Date sent:      	Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:29:27 +1300

Dear Rosalie,

I heard about this programme on the radio on Wednesday and I
thought I
would like to download it for my growing collection of books

I went to the site www.koha.org and clicked on the "Download
Koha" bar

Upon doing this a page with text on it came onto the screen.  li is
headed up "index of/download."

I can see no way of downloading it onto my computer.  I am new to
this
kind of thing and I may not be doing it right.  It just seems to be a
list of files with no steps to actually copy the programme onto my
computer.

Please could you write back with steps on how to download the Koha
programme onto my home computer.

Thank you for your time,

Brent Lindsay