[Koha] (no subject)

Stuart A Yeates say1 at cs.waikato.ac.nz
Tue Nov 21 13:29:17 NZDT 2000

> Practice what you preach, Stuart.  Nowhere that I see do you give feedback
> to the actual author of the paper - Kaye was just passing on what she
> thought was an interesting read - she doesn't appear to have any
> relationship with the author that I can see.

Sorry I had mistakenly thought that the the pointer to the paper was posted by
someone associated with it. I now see that I was mistaken.

Sorry.

The point I was trying to make, but obviously didn't, was that the paper
painted an unnecessarily very negative view of innovation in library
interfaces.

stuart

--    stuart yeates <s.yeates at cs.waikato.ac.nz> aka `loam'
"Oh, havoc," cried Pooh, as he let slip the heffalumps of war.
X-no-archive:yes