[Koha] Setting up printers etc.

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Nov 20 08:53:34 NZDT 2000

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Brad Joyce wrote:

> Hi
> Got a few questions:
>
> How to set up the printers in the circ program?

At this stage this has to be done manually, ie insert some data into the
printers table in the database. The same with the Branches.
This of course is on the todo list (to build a web interface to do this)

> Also, how do you setup the Branch locations in the circ program?
>
> Could I get some dummy data to play with and how to import it?

Ill check with rosalie to see if we can use some of their library's data
as a sample database.
After it has been anonymised that is

> Some of the links dont work eg Number 1:
> In aquisitions when you have added a 'dummy company' if you click on it it
> goes to Supplier Search Results, Select the 'dummy comany', It goes to
> Shopping Basket for 'dummy company', click on 'dummy company' and it
> displays page not found.

Hmm ok, ill fix that up.
> eg Number 2:
> In the aquesitions page after altering the Dollar valures the Save on the
> Exchage rates does not work.

Ill check this out also

> eg number 3:
> In members, when you goto a members details, View accout and then tidy
> details, it cant find the page koha.domain.name/cgi-bin/koha/tidyaccounts.pl

Ahh must be a missing script in the tarball. Ill make sure to include that
in the next tarball, in the meantime ill put the script up for download

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                  Katipo Communications
Programmer/Sys Admin                           chris at katipo.co.nz
025 500 789                                    www.katipo.co.nz