[Koha] Koha wins innovation award

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Tue Oct 17 19:19:51 NZDT 2000

Thanks Kaye and Sue and all of you.  You were a big part of what gave us
the edge over the other competitors.e

> Congratulations, and I'm sure you can tell from the enthusiasm that
> constantly comes across in the list that we all think you deserve it.

It was a bit funny talking to some of the commercial system vendors, they
weren't shaking in their boots, but I think we gave them pause for thought :-)
Oh and had a few of the sales folk keen to jump ship :-)

Cheers
rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  025 300 825 or +64 04 389 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 7039, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand