[Koha] i18n of .pl scripts

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Sep 8 08:36:23 NZST 2000

> It should be quite easy to get Koha supporting many dialects once you've
> finished, Koha in Klingon anyone?
>
> Let me know if this doesn't make any sense to you.
>
> (Chris, C4 needs a file we can put global config options in such as
>   the path to the .mo translation files?)

Yep, ur right.

A config.pl script would be just the ticket i think.
Then make the C4 modules require it.

At the moment there are some config variables in C4::Database, and C4::Output
But it would be better to put them all into a single file.

Im going to be doing some work on Koha today. The librarians at HLT have
prioritised some bugs for me to work on.

So hopefully will have a new tar ball on monday.

The module ill be working on mostly is C4::Search.
Subject search is not behaving correctly, and I need to get dewey searching
going.

Ill put up a list of any files that have been change when I put up a new tar
ball.

Thanks

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                  Katipo Communications
Programmer/Sys Admin                           chris at katipo.co.nz
025 500 789                                    www.katipo.co.nz