[Koha] (Fwd) download of koha

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Mon Aug 28 16:12:34 NZST 2000

hi john,

if you go to the page with downloads:  http://www.koha.org/download   (no "s"
on the end) you can read the text pages by clicking on them.  the tarred
files can be downloaded (in Netscape) by placing the cursor over the link,
and clicking with the right button and selecting "Save line as" which will
bring up a dialog box letting you specify where the compressed tar file
should be placed.

-ron