[Koha] Request to be listed as paid support provider: imCode Partner AB

Magnus Enger magnus at libriotech.no
Fri Mar 8 02:36:24 NZDT 2024

Kia ora, dear Community!

imCode is a Swedish company that has worked with Open Source software
for 20+ years and with Koha for the last 7 years. We have, together with
our daughter company Libriotech, installed Koha in over 40
municipalities, 100+ schools and 40+ special libraries. We are the
largest Koha supplier in Sweden and Norway with 15 employees making sure
we have redundancy in all aspects of our operations.

imCode would kindly ask to be listed as a provider of paid support for Koha:

Company Name: imCode Partner AB

Contact Person: Tomas Holasek

Contact email: info at imcode.com

Website: https://imcode.com/koha