[Koha] How to reinstate the field 650 in default framework

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Mar 1 14:02:46 NZDT 2024

You can export the framework and edit it offline as a csv.
Or you could rename it if you want to keep it and install an un edited
default framework.
It's best to avoid editing the default framework and instead create a new
framework.
There are some useful frameworks here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/MARC_frameworks
Check the manual for your version of Koha under Catalog administration for
more information on adding and editing frameworks
Elaine
VWML <https://vwml.org>