[Koha] Extending loan times for a subset of users

City & Guilds of London Art School Admin admin at cglas.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 01:31:35 NZST 2024

Hello,

I have read through the db schema and documentation and suspect what I'd
like to do isn't possible, but thought I would cover all bases by asking
here:

Suppose we have a 1st year BA student on course X, they belong to category
BAX1, along with all other 1st year BA's on that course.

Now suppose that same student has registered as dyslexic, which means we
want to give them a longer loan period for all items as the default.

Is there a way of doing that *without* moving them into a different
category?

Thanks, all the best,

Chris