[Koha] Problems with the facebook web crawler

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Jul 26 00:28:37 NZST 2024

Hi Nigel

In such a case I would advise to create a sitemap - unfortunately this
Koha feature seems not so well documented, but the following may give
you a start:

* https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2020-November/055401.html

*
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-sitemap