[Koha] Images quality reduction

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Jul 25 05:14:07 NZST 2024

In my experience, the reduction process in koha works fine and gives
results that are appropriate for the display size (important on the web,
especially when poeple may download these images over mobile data)...

... as long as the original is in the correct aspect ratio. If the original
ratio is off relative to the display area in koha, the result may end up
stretched or skewed at the new lower quality, and that can look kinda bad.

*Joel Coehoorn*
Director of Information Technology
*York University*
Office: 402-363-5603 | jcoehoorn at york.edu | york.edu