[Koha] REMINDER: Documentation Meeting on Thursday 25 July

philip.orr at lmscloud.de philip.orr at lmscloud.de
Fri Jul 19 21:14:46 NZST 2024

Hello,

just a reminder that next week there will be another Koha Documentation
meeting.

**Documentation team meeting – Thursday 25 July 15:15-16:15 CEST** All
details on how to join and what we're planning to discuss are at:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_25_July_2024

On the agenda this month:

*	Finally getting around to the Content development guide
*	Review of what we’ve all been working on: Automated screenshots,
Re-organising the manual, MarcEdit documentation

If you are curious about Koha documentation (and what we're doing to improve
it), please join us!

Best regards

Philip Orr (he/him/his) [krimsonkharne on Koha IRC and Mattermost]

Documentation Manager for the 24.11 cycle

--

LMSCloud GmbH – part of the ekz business group

Office Bad Münstereifel

Germany

Philip Orr – Project management, Training, Support

T +49 7121 144154

e  <mailto:philip.orr at lmscloud.de> philip.orr at lmscloud.de
w  <http://www.lmscloud.de/> www.lmscloud.de