[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Videos | 422

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Jul 19 07:03:49 NZST 2024

We're changing things up because Koha is changing things up. We're taking a look forward at an upcoming upgrade (at least for ByWater Solutions customers) where report links have been altered a bit. You will need to update any links you have inserted in your Koha pages to specific reports if you want them to continue to work. We'll show you how to do this. It's such an exciting episode, we completely forgot how to start the show!

https://youtu.be/yqpgz_-v0Mc

Sincerely,
Christopher Brannon
koha-US Admin