[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Enquiry

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Tue Jul 16 01:20:57 NZST 2024

Hi!

Do you mean that you want to clean all the batches? I don't think there
is a way to do it from the staff interface. However, the
cleanup_database script has an option to remove imported batches (see
https://koha-community.org/manual/latest/en/html/cron_jobs.html#cron-clean-up-database-label
with the option --import).

Regards,

Caroline