[Koha] how to fill hold items?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Jul 2 08:51:43 NZST 2024

Hi George,

the holds queue report will only show items that are available on the
shelf and can fill the hold. So if the item is checked out it would not
appear there or if it's a reference item that is not for loan.

When you have the item collected, you do a checkin (return the item in
the circulation module as if it was checked out) and that will trigger
the status change to waiting for pickup and the notification to the user.

Hope this helps,

Katrin