[Koha] Koha - item - Restricted access

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Jan 30 09:20:43 NZDT 2024

Hi,

I believe you set the usage restrictions to restricted in the item?

The pull down is using the values from the RESTRICTED authorised value
category. The value corresponding to 1 in that list will not allow for
checkout. If you set up other positive or negative number values, you
will be able to check them out.

Hope this helps,

Katrin