[Koha] KOHA Upgraded - Configuration - HTML Customization

Dr. Yesan S (DLIS) yesan.li at bhc.edu.in
Wed Jan 17 21:34:34 NZDT 2024

Hello All,

Recently we migrated Koha 21.05 to a new server and upgraded to Koha 23.05.
We found that files in HTML customization are empty in the current
installation. HMTL Source codes are not found. We want to modify them. Do
we have to import the Koha configuration backup from the old
server? Kindly advise. Is there any way to locate them in the current
installation?

thanks

*Dr. Yesan Sellan, * *MLISc., PGDLAN, BCS., UGC-NET., PhD*
*(Strategic | Learner | Achiever | Responsibility | Intellection)*

Assistant Professor,

PG and Research Department of Library and Information Science

Bishop Heber College,

Puthur PO, Trichy - 620017, INDIA

Mobile: 91-9972348251

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0501-5661

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-yesan-sellan-01230336/

This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message. Thank you