[Koha] Fwd: [Koha-devel] Call for news - Newsletter January 2024

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Jan 17 01:47:56 NZDT 2024

Hi Chris

Thanks for your answer! However, it seems this e-mail was actually never
delivered to the recipients of mailing list "Koha".

And for sure it never reached my mailbox, not even marked as junk mail.
The same is true for the mailbox of e-mail address "kohanews at gmail.com"
from which I was sending this e-mail.

Best wishes: Michael