[Koha] Department Name in Item Information

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jan 14 05:30:39 NZDT 2024

Hi,

you can define custom/additional item fields by adding capital letter
subfields to the 952 in your bibliographic frameworks. If you don't map
them to a database column in items, the information will be
automatically stored in items.more_subfields.xml.  You can also link
these new subfields to an authorised value category you created for your
departments.

The additional item fields won't show in the normal detail view, but in
the MARC view and item editor.

Hope this helps,

Katrin