[Koha] Request to be listed as paid support provider: Biteca

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Tue Aug 20 06:31:51 NZST 2024

Hi Andrés.

Thank you for your request to get added to the list of paid support
providers for Koha.

>From the page on your website about Koha (
https://www.biteca.com/pf/koha-para-bibliotecas/), I can't see a link to
the Koha Community's website (https://koha-community.org/). This is
required - see
https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

Also, I think your English translation needs some work as it refers to the
fork of Koha from 2009/10 (which is totally different, and is not now in
any way related to the Koha Community).

Regards.

David Nind
on behalf of the Koha Community