[Koha] High CPU usage, slow OPAC/Staff interface, with memcache

Hector Gonzalez Jaime cacho at genac.org
Sat Aug 17 13:44:05 NZST 2024

Daniel, if you use plack, check your access logs with:

sudo tail -f /var/log/koha/YOURKOHASITE/plack.log

or

sudo grep opac-search /var/log/koha/YOURSITE/plack.log | more

search the list archives, there was a discussion a few weeks back about
this, and ways to use fail2ban to help with bots that fail to care about
robots.txt