[Koha] replace default MARC bibliographic framework

spazzali at magritte.it spazzali at magritte.it
Sat Aug 17 00:05:49 NZST 2024

Hi,

I'm here again.

As I wrote in a previous thead (
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2024-August/060888.html) I realized
that I have a corrupt default MARC bibliographic framework
I don't know why, I don't know since when.

I didn't bothered because frameworks we currently use are almost correct.

Now I need to add a items subtag (995.s in unimarc) that is missing and I
need a correct default framework. (and I hope that this could help me to
fix the previous thread i mentioned before)

I managed to export a csv file for a correct default framework from a
temporary new installation.

But when I try to import the .csv over the default tag (and subtag)
structure apparently nothing happens.

Looking into the database (tables  "marc_tag_structure" and
"marc_subfield_strucure") I see that there are a number of records with
the field frameworkcode valorized as "defa" that apparently contain the
correct default structure I intended to import.

Now I wonder what can happen if I sobstitute records with empty
frameworkcode with those with "defa" as frameworkcode (i.e. cut records
with empty frameworkcode and empty frameworkcode field where it is equal
to "defa").

Or maybe somebody has an idea on how reset the default MARC bibliographic
framework

In any case thanks a lot

tommaso

È strettamente vietata qualsiasi forma di utilizzo, riproduzione o
diffusione non autorizzata del contenuto di questo messaggio o di parte di
esso.

Any unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of the material in this email
or of parts hereof (including reliance thereon) is strictly forbidden.