[Koha] Older Koha manuals

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Aug 15 00:02:09 NZST 2024

Hi Philip

You wrote:

 > hm, strange.. for me both firefox and chrome work when opening that
 > link.
 > Don't know what could be different between my firefox/chrome/etc.
 > installs and yours.. It might have to do with it being a redirect?

The URL https://link.infini.fr/koha-manual-archives still shows the
errors already mentioned.

 > Could you try the URL that it gets redirected to:
 > https://cloud.joetka.eu/s/ofxpgnm2PzdkDjZ
 > does that work?

Yes, that works, thank you! I have now downloaded all files.

I saw that the manual for Koha 22.05 is missing and also can't be found
under https://koha-community.org/documentation/

However, for anyone who cares, I made available the following 46 GB of data:

1. The complete ZIP archive as downloaded from
https://cloud.joetka.eu/s/ofxpgnm2PzdkDjZ (containing the manuals from
Koha 16.11 to 21.11)

* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/koha-manual-archive.zip

2. The packed and compressed complete files for the respective versions:

* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-16-11.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-17-05.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-17-11.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-18-05.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-18-11.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-19-05.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-19-11.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-20-05.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-20-11.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-21-05.tar.gz
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual-21-11.tar.gz

3. For the following versions you will find the already unpacked English
and German manuals (I will keep these unpacked versions as long as my
company has at least one customer using the respective version but will
remove them according to my needs without further notice):

* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual/18.11
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual/19.05
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual/19.11
* https://adminkuhn.ch/koha-community.org/manual/20.05