[Koha] Rif: Re: Rif: koha translationo (SOLVED)

spazzali at magritte.it spazzali at magritte.it
Wed Aug 14 19:41:18 NZST 2024

Hi Katrin,

you are right

these are the packages Debian thinks to have installed

tommaso at MBA:~$ sudo apt list --installed | grep koha

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in
scripts.

koha-common/oldoldstable,now 23.05.13-1 all [installed]
koha-l10n/now 24.05.02-1 all [installed,local]
libhtml-fromansi-tiny-perl/now 0.107-1-koha1 all [installed,local]
libhttp-oai-3.27-perl/oldoldstable,now 3.27-1~koha+1 all
[installed,automatic]
libjson-validator-perl/now 5.99+really5.14-koha2 all [installed,local]
libmojo-jwt-perl/oldoldstable,now 0.09-1-koha1 all [installed,automatic]
libmojolicious-perl/oldoldstable,now 9.90+really9.22-koha1 all
[installed,automatic]
libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl/now 5.99+really5.09-koha1 all
[installed,local]
libparse-ansicolor-tiny-perl/now 0.700-1-koha1 all [installed,local]
libpdf-fromhtml-perl/oldoldstable,now 0.31-1~koha1 all
[installed,automatic]
libstruct-diff-perl/now 0.98-1-koha1 all [installed,local]
libtemplate-plugin-htmltotext-perl/oldoldstable,now 0.03-1koha1 all
[installed,automatic]

the second line "koha-l10n" is from a previuos installation and seems to
be installed while it is missing.

removing the ghost and reinstalling everything from the beginning has
solved the problem

thanks a lot

tommaso