[Koha] Rif: koha translation

spazzali at magritte.it spazzali at magritte.it
Wed Aug 14 04:43:06 NZST 2024

Hello, I'm back to this topic

I have checked and the directory

/usr/share/koha/misc/translator/po

that contains all the .po files (localization files)

is missing after koha 21.05
in the git files here:
https://github.com/Koha-Community/Koha/tree/21.05.x/misc/translator
and in tar files here: https://download.koha-community.org/

updated .po files are not downloadable from weblate here:
https://translate.koha-community.org or at least I don't have the
permissions to download them

the oldest repository available for Debian is oldoldstable
(oldoldoldstable isn't available anymore) and corrispond to 23.05 stable
version that doesn't have the translation files and where koha-translate
--list --available command raise the error

'ls: cannot access '/usr/share/koha/misc/translator/po': No such file or
directory

maybe something has changed in the structure of the package

does any of you have an idea on what I'm missing to get a localized koha
installation?

thanks a lot

tommaso