[Koha] koha-plugin-room-reservations-3.2.3

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Mon Sep 11 21:02:52 NZST 2023

Hi.

To get help with a third-party plugin, you need to raise the issue with the
author.

I'm assuming you are using this plugin (from a quick search) and would
suggest raising an issue there:
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/koha-plugin-room-reservations

If it is for another plugin developed by someone else, then the same would
apply.

I realise this isn't very helpful in solving your issue, but hopefully this
points you in the right direction.

David Nind
New Zealand