[Koha] Staff Login Issues after updating OPAC to SSL

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Thu Sep 7 22:27:18 NZST 2023

Hello Scott, Katrin is likely right about it being a configuration
issue with Apache. A command like the following, customized to suit
the domain you use, will list the configuration files that mention it:

grep -inr --include \*.conf 'example-library.org' /etc

Among those files will be one or more Apache configuration files and
the Koha sites configuration file, such as:

/etc/apache2/sites-available/library.conf
/etc/koha/koha-sites.conf

Depending on how your certificate was obtained and installed, you may
have more on the Apache side. You are welcome to pseudonymize and post
(or send) your Apache config for review and troubleshooting. (Maybe
the find and replace exercise will highlight an error.) I try to keep
ours as simple as possible. Double-check the port designations in the
Koha sites config, too. It's a little curious that you enabled HTTPS
on the OPAC but not on the staff interface.

Regards,

David Liddle
System Administrator
david.liddle at wycliff.de (but not for this list)