[Koha] Always Show Checkouts Immediately without checking the box in the patron record

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Sat Sep 2 09:48:11 NZST 2023

Hi,

This is exaclty the purpose of our plugin "always show checkouts
immediately"
https://github.com/biblibre/koha-plugin-asci

Note that is has been recently fixed for Koha >= 22.05 because of Bug 27750
https://github.com/biblibre/koha-plugin-asci/commit/5964a327be64c33d0326dbc6155516c4c24a3d2f

Best regards

Le 01/09/2023 à 03:48, JITHIN N a écrit :
> Dear community
>
> While  accessing a  patron  account it always need to checking the box in
> the patron record to view current issued books view. How I can view their
> checkout book without checking the box in the patron record in all time.
>
> Regards
> Jithin N
> Kerala

Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>