[Koha] Backup of Patron Images

Rupinder Singh jessedhammu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 19:49:19 NZDT 2023

Hi,
When I migrated my koha from one server to another by migrating the MySQL
database, I was able to see the complete data (Bibliography, Circulation,
patron, etc) in the new server. However, I could not see the patron images
on their profile page, which were earlier uploaded on the old server.
I suppose when I migrated the SQL database, it just migrated the data to a
new server, but the jpg files were stored in a folder in the koha
installation, which is why the photos are not appearing in the new koha
installation.
Can anyone please help me with migrating the patron images as well?
What is the folder location where koha stores the patron images uploaded
for each patron?

Thank you
Rupinder Singh