[Koha] koha help needed and i want to add my self in koha mailing list

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Fri Oct 13 12:36:58 NZDT 2023

Hi Asif.

I am confused by your request.

As you have posted to the General Koha Mailing list, you can post your
questions to this list.

As with any of the Koha Community communication methods (such as the
mailing lists, Facebook, and IRC), and similar to many other free and open
source software communities, it does not mean that someone will necessarily
reply with an answer.

This may be because many Koha Community members are busy in their normal
job or life, or may not know the answer - many/most in the community are
likely volunteering to do so in their own time (or for some, in the time
provided for community support - which is really appreciated!).

I think many in the community understand the frustration when new to Koha
or the library world. Especially those self-supported and using Koha
without a support partner. Koha can be complex, and figuring out how to
implement and use Koha for your library needs can be challenging!

In getting answers to questions, some useful information to include:
- If it is about installation or upgrades: version information and how you
installed are useful
- Other questions:
  . What Koha version you are using (for example: Koha 23.05.04)
  . What you are trying to do
  . Why you are trying to do it - sometimes there maybe other ways to
achieve what you what to do
  . What you have tried

David Nind
New Zealand