[Koha] Restrict suggestions shown on OPAC

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Wed Oct 11 17:07:48 NZDT 2023

Greetings!!

We are using Koha 22.11 on Ubuntu. https://eakl.neduet.edu.pk

I was wondering if there is a way to restrict the suggestions shown on the OPAC. Currently we see all the suggestions that have been entered in the system.
I see an option to purge suggestions. If I purge suggestions based on date, it will remove the related information of Requesting patron and Funds, etc which is required for reporting purpose because th e suggestions are endorsed by Department Chairpersons.
I only want to restrict display on OPAC.

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for