[Koha] October Koha-US Circulation Special Interest Group ("CircSIG")

Lauren Denny lauren_denny at sil.org
Tue Oct 10 08:08:30 NZDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Join us for the next Koha-US Circulation meeting this Thursday, October 12,
at 8 PT / 9 MT / 10 CT / 11 ET / 15 UTC  You don't have to be a member of
Koha-US to join us, we're hoping you'll come!  Bring topics on anything to
do with patrons, circulation, notices, OPAC, etc.

Here is the link to the Zoom meeting and
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/962703559?pwd=SjJWcW9CRDJvMy8ycVIyTzIzOUdSUT09

Can't make it?  No worries--it will be recorded and available on the
Koha-US YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/kohaUS/playlists
(See the Circulation Special Interest Group's playlist for past circulation
topics!)

Feel free to send me any questions or topics for discussion ahead of time!

Jon and I will be gone at other conferences but the famous Georgette
Rogers, who spoke on circulation workflows at the most recent Koha-US
Conference, has offered to step in for us.  Thank you so much!  I'm
looking forward to watching the recording. :)

Lauren Denny