[Koha] Virtual patron card in Koha

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Sat Oct 7 03:00:06 NZDT 2023

It shouldn't be very hard to add a barcode to the user accounts view (
https://<opac_server:port>//cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl ) so if a user logs
in via the browser on their phone they can wave that under a barcode
scanner. We offer this already via our student portal, because the same
barcode is also used for meals and checking into certain facilities
(tutoring area, training room).

*Joel Coehoorn*
Director of Information Technology
*York University*