[Koha] bulkmarcimport.pl with Record Matching Rules?

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Fri Oct 6 23:36:07 NZDT 2023

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 06, 2023 at 12:26:30PM +0200, Laurence Rault wrote:
> > Is there a way to run bulkmarcimport.pl together with some Record
> > Matching Rules (like they are available in the Staff interface via
> > "Stage MARC records for import") ?
> >
> > The param "-match" seems related, but from --help I cannot figure out
> > what this actually does..
>
> The match option is used with an index name and the field to match on :
> --match matchindex,fieldtomatch
>
> Example : --match=Local-number,001

Perfect!

> You will have to define an authority index on 024$a and index, or check the
> name of the existing index if any.
>
> Then you could try like this : --match=IndexName,024a

Yeah, I'm right now playing around with defining a new ES search field
for 024$a and indexing it :-)

Thanks!

--
Thomas Klausner               domm                  https://domm.plix.at
Just another ( Perl | Postgres | Bicycle | Food | Photo | Vinyl ) Hacker

A not-so-short list of things I learned at PerlKohaCon #Perl #Koha
[ 2023-08-19 10:00 > https://domm.plix.at/perl/2023_08_things_i_learned_at_perlkohacon.html ]

Long and good read: http://bit-player.org/2023/ai-and-the-end-of-programming
[ 2023-09-14 12:01 > https://domm.plix.at/microblog.html ]