[Koha] Koha 23.05.05 advanced editor interface hanging on editing existing catalogue record

Rosewood Farm Library library at rosewoodfarm.com.au
Wed Nov 29 21:07:10 NZDT 2023

Dear all,

I am running Koha 23.05.05 and using Google Chrome as the browser.

Does anyone else have trouble editing an existing catalogue record using
the advanced editor?

After we switched to the Advanced Editor from the basic editor, the screen
just showed "Loading, please wait ...".  Pressed F12 and I noticed there
are two page errors of "Incorrect use of <label-for=FORM_ELEMENT>.

Kind regards,

Iming Chan (Mr.)
Manager

*Rosewood Farm Library*

*ROSEWOOD FARM GROUP PTY. LTD.*
ACN 621 676 711 | ATF Bullas Chan Trust (ABN 95 696 171 924)
20 Research Road (PO Box 363), Lara, Victoria, 3212, Australia
(03) 5275 2939 | https://rosewoodfarm.com.au <http://rosewoodfarm.com.au>

Cat Boarding | Secured Storage | Canine Fitness