[Koha] Documentation Drop-in Sessions 2023-2024

philip.orr at lmscloud.de philip.orr at lmscloud.de
Wed Nov 15 21:48:20 NZDT 2023

Greetings all,

the poll results for our Documentation workshops for the winter of 2023-2024
are in! Thanks to everybody who took the time to answer the poll.

According to the results, we have decided on the following dates:

*	Friday 1st December 2023, 12:30 – 15:30 UTC
*	Tuesday 23rd January 2024, 14:00 – 17:00 UTC

Background:

Aude Charillon (Documentation Manager + PTFS Europe) and I are organizing
informal Drop-in sessions for Documentation.

Aude has updated the wiki, so go check it out for more information on the
events and to see what time it will be in your timezone!

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_Team_-_Drop-in_sessions

As usual, contact one of us if you have any comments or questions.

Looking forward to our meetings,

Philip [krimsonkharne on Koha IRC]

--

Philip Orr