[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Videos | Dynamic Hold Slips using Patron Attributes | 405

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Nov 10 06:51:48 NZDT 2023

We can't seem to get enough out of monkeying with the hold slips. This time, we've got something special. What if you could change content in the hold slip based on a patron attribute in the patron record? Wouldn't that be cool? Well, even if you don't think it's cool, you are sure to find some helpful tips in this week's episode. And if not, at least you got to spend some time with us again.

https://youtu.be/oh0PJHaf_lQ

Christopher Brannon
2023 koha-US President