[Koha] Koha 22.11.05 released

Hector Gonzalez Jaime cacho at genac.org
Sat May 27 05:27:58 NZST 2023

Hello, thanks for all the hard work!

I just tried this version on a development server, and get a 500 error
trying to check overdue fines, this is in the logs:

"GET /intranet/circ/branchoverdues.pl HTTP/1.1" 500

Template process failed: undef error - : filter not found at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 127.

It worked well with 22.11.05, and got broken with 22.11.06