[Koha] Koha offline circulation

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun May 14 21:38:05 NZST 2023

Hi,

I am not aware of a limit, but 13.000 could be a little much.

The transactions are stored in the pending_offline_transactions database
table. Usually they are cleaned up by processing them. Maybe you want to
backup the table and try with a few transactions first to see how that
goes. Or try it out on a demo or test installation.

Hope this helps,

Katrin