[Koha] Question on keyword index for 084

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon May 8 18:32:04 NZST 2023

Hi Anke,

as far as I know there is no mechanism to make this possible right now.

If you are using authorised values in cataloguing, the authorised value
code gets stored in the MARC record. So only the code is indexed and
searchable.

For display the codes are replaced with the authorised value
descriptions. This is what causes the descriptions to show on the XSLT
detail pages.

Making code and description the same could maybe be a workaround, giving
you a pull down, but still saving text instead of a code.

Hope this helps,

Katrin