[Koha] In House Use

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 29 18:45:48 NZDT 2023

Hi Ma. Victoria

We have a slightly different query that lists author, title, branch, location, collection (ccode), call number, copy, barcode, issue/checkout count, renewal count and local use count - you should be able to adapt it to your needs fairly easily (add limits for date, location and branch). We started from the biblio table rather than from statistics, and added an inner join for items and a left join for statistics (you should be able to use an inner join or a left join (I can never remember which does what) for biblioitems, though on second thought I'm not sure why you might be calling up that table in the first place)

> SELECT b.author AS AUTHOR, b.title AS TITLE, i.homebranch, i.location, i.ccode AS COLLECTION, i.itemcallnumber AS "CALL NUMBER", i.copynumber AS COPY, i.barcode AS BARCODE,
>	COUNT( IF( s.type = 'issue', s.itemnumber, NULL)) AS "ISSUE COUNT",
>	COUNT( IF( s.type = 'renew', s.itemnumber, NULL)) AS "RENEWAL COUNT",
>	COUNT( IF( s.type = 'localuse', s.itemnumber, NULL)) AS "LOCAL USE COUNT"
> FROM
>	biblio b
> INNER JOIN items i USING (biblionumber)
> LEFT JOIN statistics s USING (itemnumber)
> WHERE s.type IN ('issue', 'renew', 'localuse')
> GROUP BY itemnumber
> ORDER BY i.homebranch, i.location, i.itemcallnumber, i.copynumber

Good luck!

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052