[Koha] Upgrading from 19.11.29.000 to latest

Steve Nickerson stevenanickerson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:20:48 NZDT 2023

I've upgraded my OS from Jessie to Stretch, and am now trying to upgrade a
Koha Debian package install from 19.11.29.000 to the latest, but the schema
upgrade fails with this:

*	Upgrade to 22.06.00.077 [23:48:59]:
ERROR: {UNKNOWN}: Can't use an undefined value as a subroutine reference at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Installer.pm line 737. at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Installer.pm line 739

I've searched Bugzilla and don't' seem to find anything similar.   Anyone
have any idea what might cause this?  Missing some package perhaps?

Cheers!

Steve