[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Circulating non-specific items

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Mar 16 09:50:12 NZDT 2023

If you go to some hardware stores and want to buy things like loose screws,
or certain outdoor items (mulch), the cashier will look in a binder and
scan the barcode in the binder. You could do something similar here.

*Joel Coehoorn*
Director of Information Technology
*York University*
Office: 402-363-5603 | jcoehoorn at york.edu | york.edu