[Koha] Overdue Notices and Advance notices not being run by crontab

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Wed Mar 15 20:26:04 NZDT 2023

Dear all,

Hope this finds you well. I have configured overdue notices to be run from Tools Overdue Notices triggers.

My problem is that the cronjob overdue_notices is not being run automatically.

The koha-common file in /etc/cron.daily shows the lines

koha-foreach --chdir --enabled --email /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/overdue_notices.pl -t
koha-foreach --chdir --enabled --email /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/advance_notices.pl -c

When i check the logs of cron jobs, all the scripts are listed except the above two.

I can run the scripts manually and the result is that the emails are queued.

How do I resolve this problem that the scripts are run automatically along with all the others

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for